Added ability for system administrators to move all case files within one client to another (existing) client, under Administration > Setup > System Maintenance.
New ability to store multiple plaintiffs at the client-level and added the ability to select the plaintiff when adding a new case file in addition to entering it manually, under Contacts > Clients.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added a “Driver’s License Expiration Date” field to the Case File > Opponents / Debtors > Other Info tab.
- Converted the Non Service Addresses to a grid to allow for more than 2 non-service addresses to be tracked, under the Case File > Opponents / Debtors > Litigation tab.
- New “Responsible Attorney” and “Responsible Attorney Name” fields as optional fields to the My Reviews grid.
- Added the Transaction’s “Remit Date” as a field with tracked changes within the Transaction History, under Case File > Financial > Transactions.
- Custom Reporting:
- Added the “Summons Filed Date” field from the Case File > Opponents / Debtors > Litigation tab to Custom Reporting.
- New “Payment Form Long” field to the “Transactions”, “Transaction History”, “First Payment”, and “Last Payment” fieldsets in Custom Reporting which reports the longer payment form (Check, Cash, etc.).
- Batch Documents
- Added the ability for users to “name” or label a batch job for easier tagging / identification such as within the Batch Documents’ Batch Job Log.
- Data Import:
- Excel Placements:
- New logic to prepend the Excel Spreadsheet’s column heading name to the Activity Note when importing data into the Activity Notes to help better describe the field mapping.
- Added the ability to set a Case Type as a “Medical Lien” type, which will replace the Accounts screen with a Medical Lien screen, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Case Types.
- New ability to automatically have billing added to a case file when entering activity notes based on the activity code used, even on non-hourly files, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Activity Codes.
- Added a “Description Long” field within the service codes to be used (if populated) when selecting that service code while adding billing, to allow for longer “default” billing text, under Administration > Lookups > Financial > Service Codes.
- New “FileNote” field as an optional field to use within the Company’s “Status Bar Template” text, under Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced.
- Added a “Triggering Action” of “Re-open the Case File” to the company automations, under Administration > Setup > Company > Automations.
- Added a company setting to expand the account-level and judgment-level interest rate fields to handle 3 or more decimal places (must be configured by a CMP administrator).
- Setup > Document Templates:
- Added a company setting to change “blank” values in merged documents to a different string value to better recognize missing / blank field values (must be configured by a CMP administrator).
- New Merge Fields:
- “Opponent1AddressBlock”, “Opponent1AddressLine” and other merge fields related to the first and third opponent on the case file.
- “OpposingAttorneyOrOpponent(1/2/3)*” document merge fields, specific to the appropriate opponent.
Did You Know?
CMPOnline has all kinds of hidden secrets!
CMPOnline allows you to customize your experience with some key features for your user. Simply navigate to the user preferences area by clicking the Preferences icon in the top right. There, you can tailor your user experience by changing your password, testing popups, showing top buttons on grids, enabling a fixed header, and so much more. For more details, view our YouTube video.
Stay tuned for future tips about CMPOnline!