Added logic that will automatically save an “image” of any documents that are generated via the Case File > Documents merge process or through Batch Documents. The image will be tied to the Activity record that indicates that the document was generated, once the document is verified (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
New “self” shortcut above the Assigned To field when adding or editing reviews that will automatically select the current user as the Assigned To user, under Case File > Reviews > Add New.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added the default Bank / Wage Garnishment type and Garnishee Company Name to the Opponent / Debtor information box if the garnishment is active.
- Increased the maximum length allowed for the “Account Number” field from 50 to 100 characters.
- Added the Audit Log popup dialog feature to various fields.
- Added logic to clear the input fields of the appropriate “bad” Phone Numbers or Email Addresses after prompting the user.
- New logic to check the Bad Phone Numbers / Email Addresses table for possible matches when entering a new phone number or email address.
- New logic to store the Document Package ID with the Document Entry that is added to the system when a Document is verified for future automation.
- New setting at the company level to disable the ability for users to uncheck the “Auto-Verify” checkbox (must be enabled by a CMP administrator), which would mark all documents as “verified” when generated, under Case File > Documents and Tools > Batch Documents.
- Added the ability to “preview” certain images, such as those with the “MSG” file type.
- New ability to override a Review’s default “Priority” on the individual review instead of only at the review code-level.
- Added an optional “Notes” field to the Add Reviews pop-up box which will allow the user to add a longer Note to Reviews (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
- Added a Company Setting to allow the Judgment’s Interest Start Date to be prior to the judgment date to incorporate post-suit / pre-judgment payments into the balance, under Case File > Financial > Balance (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
- New total filtered debtor payments at the bottom left of the Balance Detail grid, under Case File > Financial > Balance.
- Custom Reporting:
- New “File Created By” field to the “Case File” fieldset.
- New “File Created Date” field to the “Case File” fieldset.
- New “Review Assigned To Group” field to the “Last Review” fieldset.
- New “Review Assigned To Group” field to the “Review” fieldset.
- Data Import:
- Added logic to the Excel Placements import to automatically set the Opponent’s City and State using the Zip Code (if provided) if the City / State are not populated, under Tools > Data Import > Excel Placements.
- Removed the “Check Number” as a required field in the spreadsheet for the “Import Checks” process, under Accounting > Checks > Import Checks.
- Added the Follow-up Review as an available column to the Activity Codes grid, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Activity Codes.
- Added the ability to set a Review Code’s default user to the “Current User” or the “Default User” on the case file, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Review Codes.
- Added the “Imaging” menu item from the Tools > Data Import area as a securable menu, under Administration > Security > Menu Security.
- Company > Accounting:
- Added a “Default Deposit Type” to the Company setup which is auto-selected when loading the Enter Deposits screen.
- Company > Automations:
- Added the “Pretrial Result”, “Answer Result”, “Answer Date”, “Non-Service”, and “Judgment Date” fields to the “Field Updated” Automation area.
- New User Defined Fields 1 – 4 at the Case File-level to the “Field Updated” Automation area.
- Added logic when setting up Company Automations to alert the user if the Automation Action “Add Note” Activity Code selected requires a comment.
- New ability to update specific field values when certain automation actions / criteria are executed.
- Company > Accounting:
- Setup > Document Templates:
- Updated CMPOnline to the latest version of DevExpress controls v23.1.4 for document merging.
- New logic to add the “AttorneySignature” and “UserSignature” merge data to documents, eliminating the need to check the “Auto Signature” box on the document component.
- Added the Client’s “Billing Email Address” data to the loaded email addresses on the Enhanced Email Automation popup (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
- Updated the Enhanced Email Automation “To” and “CC” dropdowns to split email addresses separated by a semi-color (;) into separate entries (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
Did You Know?
CMPOnline has all kinds of hidden secrets!
Among the other ways to save time using CMPOnline, including automations, workflows, and more, abbreviations allow users to save key phrases as several letters for quick use at any time. Abbreviations can be added from the Administration > Lookups > Case File > Abbreviations screen. For more details, view our help document or YouTube video.
Stay tuned for future tips about CMPOnline!