Added the ability to set up Company-level “automations”, to automatically add activity notes, reviews,
and/or hold codes to a Case File based on an action taken, such as uploading an image, adding an activity note,
adding a review, a field being updated, etc.
This feature must be enabled by a CMP administrator and is set up under the
Administration > Setup > Company > Automations tab.
Moved the Review “Bell” icon from the Case File > Main screen to the
page header so that it is visible on all CMP screens.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added the ability to set a different Image Description when viewing previously imaged DOCX files in the CMPOnline document viewer and saving them to PDF format.
- Financial > Transactions
- New “+” symbol to the Balance Adjustment popup dialog that allows the user to enter up to 4 balance adjustments at one time.
- Added a popup dialog to calculate the interest accrued between 2 dates on a user-provided amount and interest rate when entering balance adjustments.
- New logic to suggest an unused contact “code” when adding a new contact for certain contact types.
- Custom Reporting
- Added more descriptive wording to some of the Filter Types used in the Custom Reporting filter popup.
- New company setting to store the “Case File Balance by Account” (for multi-count cases) for use in custom reporting (must be enabled by a CMP administrator).
- Added the “Schedule” fieldset (and associated fields) to Custom Reporting, if the Legacy Schedule is enabled in the Company Settings.
- Data Import > Excel Placements
- Added the ability to import the Branch and additional currency-related fields.
- New ability to import the Case Number and Judgment information (Date, Rate, Amounts) during an Excel Placement import.
- New ability to import the Judgment Interest Start Date (if enabled by a CMP administrator), the Opponent / Debtor Service Date, and the Opponent Bank / Wage Garnishment Code (or Company Name) during an Excel Placement import.
- Data Import > Potential Files
- Added the ability to view / update the Case Number and Judgment information (Date, Rate, Amounts) from the Potential File popup dialog.
- Added the ability to view / update the Judgment Interest Start Date (if enabled by a CMP administrator), the Opponent / Debtor Service Date, and the Opponent Bank / Wage Garnishment Code from the Potential File popup dialog.
- Billing > Open Bills
- Added the ability to Zip multiple open invoices together using a specific naming conversion (must be enabled and configured by a CMP administrator).
- Checks > Print Checks
- Updated the Check Number and E-Portal Check Number fields to allow for larger numbers (beyond 9 digits).
- Deposits > Enter Deposits
- New ability to enter alphanumeric text into the “File Number” field on the Deposit screen which will auto-open the CMPFind option with that text searched.
- New logic to keep the detail section of the “Landscape with Balances*” reports together on the same page (instead of potentially crossing multiple pages).
- Added the ability to change the Remit Date on Final Remittances.
- Lookups > Case File > Case Types
- New ability to override whether a specific Transaction Type and Transaction Code combination affects the opponent/debtor balance on a case file, based on the Case Type (overriding the Transaction Type and Code’s settings).
- Setup > Company > Advanced
- Added a new Client Dropdown Format of “Company Name – Full Name”.
- Setup > Document Templates
- Updated the “Test Document” feature to speed up template testing generation by executing inline.
- Added logic to remove all non-numeric characters from the Case File “Quick Find” search string before searching for a case file, in the top navigation header.
Did You Know?
CMPOnline has all kinds of hidden secrets!
If you right-click on the file number in the top-right corner of your case file, it will copy the file number to your computer’s clipboard so you can then paste it into emails, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
Stay tuned for future tips about CMPOnline!