Added ability to set up recurring payments via the “Take Payment” button on the
Case File > Main screen, if the payment processor allows them.
Added search / filter box to the CMP search results grid.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added responsible attorney label under Case File > Main > Settings.
- Added “Gender” dropdown to Opponent screen, and as a custom reporting / document merge field.
- Added a “Copy” button to alternate addresses, under Case File > Opponents > Alternate Addresses.
- Added prompt when deleting Alternate Addresses (under Case File > Opponents > Other Addresses) to send the address to the Bad Addresses grid.
- Added “Returned Mail” checkbox to Case File > Opponents > Contact Card (if enabled).
- Added ability to generate barcodes (using IDAutomation font) from document templates.
- Added a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Print option to documents, for when document / line formatting changes in the printed PDF.
- Added Venue County as an optional field to view under My Reviews.
- New “Duplicate” button to duplicate a client and their company settings, under Contacts > Clients.
- Added “Settings” button to client contact popup for quicker access to client settings.
- Added ability to specify New Case File reviews under Contacts > Clients to override the default NFE review code used when opening new case files.
- Added the ability to access client settings from the Accounting > Remittance screen.
- Added bracket rate breakdowns to remittance report (if available).
- Added logic to use Credit Card Account when adding checks (if this feature is enabled).
- Added optional checkboxes for displaying the Collector / Paralegal (on the Case File > Main > Settings screen) under Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced.
- Added “Show Returned Mail” option to Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced under Opponent Settings.
- Added “Balance Amount” column field to CMP search results.
- Updated Phone Number formatting to allow for international formats.
- Added ability to send Two Factor Authentication codes to phone numbers outside the U.S.