New Outlook addin that integrates with Microsoft Outlook versions 2010 and newer
allowing users to send their emails directly to CMPOnline’s imaging system.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added User Preferences area / button (top right of all screens).
- Added ability to reset / change your password from the User Preferences area.
- Added feature to show the source and value for non-overridden fields on Case File > Main > Settings screen in the Financial Overrides area. To override the defaults in this area, simply click the text to edit.
- Added Outside Counsel Rate field to Case File > Main > Settings.
- Added a hover-over popup to the “Outside Counsel” field under Case File > Main > Settings.
- Added ability to search on Subrogation fields (Ins Co Company Name, Ins Co First/Last Name, Ins Co Claim Number) in Find area.
- Added ability to search Document Packages under Case File > Documents and updated Cascading Style Sheets layout.
- Added Account Executive field to the Client Settings screen, under Contacts > Clients > Settings.
- Added ability to mark a client inactive, under Contacts > Clients > Settings.
- Added a “Country” field to all Contacts, under Contacts > * > Other/Notes, and included this field as a merge field (must be turned on by a CMP Representative).
- Custom Reporting:
- Added Last Letter Date/Type and Last Pleading Date/Type to Custom Reporting field list.
- Data Import:
- Added sample Excel Placements file (for download) to Tools > Data Import > Excel Placements.
- Added popup to add/edit imaging descriptions, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Image Descriptions.
- Added ability to change “Default User” terminology, under Administration > Setup > Terminology.
- Added ability to set a Default Entity Type on the Case Type, under Administration > Lookups > Case File > Case Types.
- Added an “Outside Counsel Dropdown Format” field under Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced.
- Reorganized the Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced screen.