New Outlook Addin that integrates with Microsoft Outlook versions 2010 and newer
allowing users to send their emails directly to CMPOnline’s Imaging system.
Added ability to accept credit card and/or ACH payments at the case file level
(if you have an approved, active payment processor).
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added Collector and Paralegal fields to Case File > Main > Settings, and included these fields in custom reporting.
- Added ability to add new “Outside Counsels” from the Case File > Main > Settings page.
- Added ability to view the Contact Details screen when clicking on the “Outside Counsel”.
- Added ability to add a new Insurance Company.
- Added Insured First/Last names to CMPFind’s “Subrogation” fields when searching for a file.
- Added ability to view the Contact Details screen when clicking on the “Defendant’s Insurance Company”.
- Added ability to send and receive SMS messages with Opponents, under Case File > Opponents (must be configured by a CMP representative).
- Added button to COPY an activity note’s text, under Case File > Activity (bottom left of screen).
- Added ability to track File Footprints (any user who accessed the case file), from the Case File > Activity screen (must be turned on by a CMP representative).
- Added “OutsideCounselRate” and “ContingencyRate” as document merge fields.
- Added Insurance Company Claim Number (from Case File > Subrogation area) as a document merge field.
- Added new fonts to document templates area (“Lucida Handwriting”, “Bradley Hand ITC”, “Edwardian Script ITC”).
- Added “Select All/None” buttons when packaging images, under Case File > Imaging.
- Added Original File Name to the Case File > Imaging grid
- Updated Case File > Imaging grid to the newer grid format with options to filter and change column visibility.
- Added feature to display “images” of type PNG, JPG, GIF in new browser window (instead of downloading), under Case File > Imaging.
- Added checkbox option to display Image Thumbnails in the Imaging grid (for file types PNG, JPG, GIF), under Case File > Imaging.
- Added “File Size” field to Case File > Imaging.
- Financial > Transactions:
- Added ability to specify a Check Memo on Bank Adjustments (for control files).
- Added a “Country” field to all Opponents and Opponent-related addresses, as well as Contact Agents (must be turned on by a CMP Representative), for international support.
- Added Account Co-Executive to Contacts > Clients > Settings.
- Custom Reporting:
- Added “Client Inactive” field to Tools > Custom Reporting field list (under Client fieldset).
- Added correct Custom Report “title” to reports exported to PDF or printed, under Tools > Custom Reporting > Execute.
- Updated Tools > Custom Reporting > List view to new CMP-style grid.
- Added ability to add Subtotals to Custom Reporting reports, under Tools > Custom Reporting > Build.
- Added Client Code and Opponent Name as optional fields to the Deposit grid, under Accounting > Deposit > Enter Deposits.
- Added ability to export remittance reports to Word, under Accounting > Remittance.
- Lookups > Financial
- Added ability to set Transaction Types for Income and Expense accounts (for Operating Account balancing).
- Reporting > User Activity
- Updated Groups and Users dropdowns to use nicer multi-select boxes.
- Setup > Company
- Added ability to set a default account type for new accounts created on a case file, under Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced.
- Added option to show the plaintiff on the status bar, under Administration > Setup > Company > Advanced.
- The following enhancements are in the newer “User Preferences” area located at the top right of all screens.
- Added feature to disable the “Delete Prompt” when deleting reviews.
- Added ability for users to include Add New, Edit, and Delete buttons to the top of certain grids.
- Added ability to “Search Dropdown Start Only” for select2 dropdowns which will search only the beginning of the text when checked.
- Added setting to always keep the Case File menu node fully expanded.