Ability to add / edit / delete phone calls, which are displayed similar to activity notes, under Case File > Activity.
Must be enabled by an administrator.
Added the ability to have certain hold codes prompt the user to remove the Payment Arrangement
(such as “Settled in Full”, “Paid in Full”, etc.), setup under Administration > Lookups > Opponent > Hold Codes.
Please contact a CMP Representative for more information.
- Added the Payment Form Type for Transactions to the Note field, under Case File > Activity > Transactions.
- New Attachments listing (if any) to the PDF document generated and imaged to the file when sending an email via the Enhanced Email Automation.
- Added additional remit report styles when the “Expenses to Retain” feature is enabled (must be enabled by an administrator), under the Contacts > Clients > Settings > Remittance tab.
- Additional remit report style when the “Sales Tax” feature is enabled (must be enabled by an administrator), under the Contacts > Clients > Settings > Remittance tab.
- New “Phone Call” as an EDI Mapping type, under Contacts > Clients > Settings > EDI Mappings.
- Custom Reporting:
- Added “Phone Call” and “Last Phone Call” fieldsets to custom reporting.
- Legacy Scheduler:
- Added logic to check for scheduling conflicts when using the “Legacy Scheduler”.
- Data Import:
- New logic to clear the “Search” results in both grids after clicking the “Map Fields” option, under Tools > Data Import > Excel Placements (Step 2).
- Billing > Enter Bills:
- Converted the “Recent Billing” grid to a CMP-style grid, with the ability to re-order and hide columns, under Accounting > Billing > Enter Bills
- Added NPEN (New File Pending) files and Case Types set to not remit to the Remit Hold Listing report when they had unremitted payments, as well as included the “Hold Reason”.
- New company setting (must be enabled by a CMP administrator) that will hide the “Applied To Costs” column on the Remittance report if the Client is set to NOT “Subtract Costs to Calc Fees”.
- Administration > Lookups > Opponent > Hold Codes:
- Ability to have certain hold codes prompt the user to remove the Payment Arrangement (such as “Settled in Full”, “Paid in Full”, etc.).
- Administration > System Maintenance:
- Added the ability to re-order / swap opponents (debtors) on a case file, under Administration > Setup > System Maintenance.